CTO – London, 10 mins from Bank
Paying up to £165,000 + bonus + flexible working
Are you a CTO looking to work with a world-renowned organisation where you can be a part of something that truly makes a difference? Do you have experience working with backend server side and cloud experience? Fancy working on making a UK’s highest ranked SaaS platform of it’s kind even better for the community across the globe with the insights you’re helping to build?
The brand I’m working with has a name which is recognised globally and they’re now building a brand-new software development team in house who are leading their market with the highest ranked app in the industry, this success has stemmed a push for them to bring development and technology in house for the organisation and take that one step further.
As a CTO you will be setting the standard for a LEAN agile, TDD, CD/CI methodology on their world class SaaS application, used by millions of users.
Being the key board member in the team, you will have an eye for clean code and sharing your ideas, the CEO wants you to be able to demonstrate high-level requirements that are intuitive, reliable and functional whilst having the experience to push growth which is sustainable.
This really is an opportunity to make a difference, as you help establish and promote best practice and standards in the engineering team.
If you want to be the CTO in this Leadership team, you’ll need to do the following:
- You need to be an expert in Python (if you haven’t guessed already)
- Expert in creating high performing teams with exceptional delivery track records
- Ability to explain technical requirements to non technical people and vice versa
- Happy to speak at events and push the client further out into the open source tech community
- Therefore, I think it’s pretty obvious that you’ll need to be up to date with the latest frameworks (Django etc)
- They work in Agile / SCRUM, TDD, CD/CI, GitHub and therefore you will ideally have this method nailed
- You will be experienced of building reliable, scalable, high performance solutions
- Be the person who tests the code either via regression packs or unit tests (pytest, hypothesis)!!
Sound good? Apply today so you don’t miss out!
If this CTO role isn’t quite right, don’t worry I have many jobs on my desk which is currently live such as Software Development manager, Lead Python Developer, System Engineer, Data Engineer. Please give me a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org.