CTO – Software Architect – Infrastructure, Tooling & RelationsAbout this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Manager
Role: CTO, Full Stack Engineer
Industry: Consumer Software
Company size: 1 – 10 people
Keywords: AWS, C#, NodeJS, ReactJS, Typescript, Windows, SQL, ElasticSearch, Java, Swift
As CTO, you will have the opportunity to hire a team of skilled individuals from the ground up to deliver quality consumer software in a flexible and fast-paced environment. You are needed to go into any technology stack as needed to architect and develop software and infrastructure, be it front end or back end. You will be responsible for contributing to the business plan, developing an IT roadmap, and managing the product delivery of a small team.
- Develop, creative, innovative technical solutions to solve development problems
- Hiring and management of permanent IT staff as well as subcontracts.
- Lead the developers with a strong understanding of the current framework and language ecosystem.
- Motivate and inspire the team as a leader, and guide the team to solve for complex technical problems.
- Define the technical requirements, development strategy and roadmap. Help driving its execution.
- Aid in setting up financial roadmap and estimation of production costs.
- 5+ years of professional experience in development, with at least 2 years in a lead engineer role. Must have participated in the design of a project from start to finish.
- University Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in managing and hiring teams of highly skilled people.
- Experience architecting and building large scalable software platforms.
- Deep understanding of business, developer, and platform strategy and needs.
- Ability to partner with other business units to design and deliver business plans.
- Familiarity with infrastructure, information security, vulnerabilities and risk management.
What to expect:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible working time, and dedicated time to work on your own projects.
- Greenfield development with rapid turnarounds
- Competitive salary
- Visa support
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £60,000.00 to £80,000.00 /year
- Information Technology: 10 years (Required)
- It Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Master’s (Preferred)
- London, Greater London (Preferred)