We have had an amazing start, winning global contracts with the likes of Farfetch, Krispy Kreme and Five Guys, to name but a few and we are now ready to take this business to the next level.
Whilst managing a direct/indirect team of 20, you will be responsible for building and developing our logistics platform as well as focusing on strategic and operational elements of the team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a smart, driven, personable tech leader whose ambitions match ours.
- Recruitment – Recruiting, retaining, growing, coaching, and managing the tech team
- Create an amazing tech culture that serves as a beacon to attract top talent from around the world
- Benchmarking – Develop KPIs with which we can benchmark people and teams and thus review each person and teams performance
- Shape the direction and technical strategy of the platform
- Taking ownership of all development and technology processes
- Manage the technology budget; seeking efficiencies and delivering a return on investment
- Guide the team to deliver clean code and architecture
- Review code, lead technical discussions, and promote best practices
- Being responsible for the quality of all our products and their functionality, ensuring a high standards and exceeding customers requirements
- Scale the structure – improving and reinforcing our organisational structure to responsibly grow and scale the engineering on a global scale
- New Products – As a member of the executive team, working with peers in Product,
Experience required for CTO
- 5yrs experience as a CTO
- Experience within a high-growth company and building teams on a large scale, ideally globally
- Ideally familiar with the ‘start-up culture’
- The ability to align technology with business goals
- Willing to travel occasionally – we are growing globally