£85,000 – £110,000 + bonus & bens
Senior Vice President, Advisory Compliance
Do you have experience in Compliance Advisory, no progression or ready for a new challenge?
Would you like to change roles and work for a well-regarded, profitable international fin-tech business, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging opening as a Compliance Advisory – Senior VP based in London.
The incumbent will play an important role in supporting the organisation to remain compliant with regulatory requirements and compliance policies and undertake involvement in the day-to-day running of the Compliance Advisory team and management of compliance advisory activities.
In addition, you will act as a key partner to the business providing timely technical advice and guidance to colleagues on regulatory compliance issues. You will identify and analyse emerging compliance risks and trends.
There will also be the opportunity to represent compliance within business-driven projects and help colleagues prepare for any discussions with the regulatory authorities.
The environment on offer is collaborative and compliance is highly regarded, and your opinion is valued in a forward-thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity you will need to fulfil the following:
- Degree qualified with ideally further professional development
- Highly Analytical individual with advisory compliance experience; from a banking, wealth / investment / fund management background.
- Broad compliance knowledge with advisory experience particularity keen on: COBS, SYSC, PSD 2, COLL
- Strong regulations knowledge
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- An ability to provide effective and constructive challenge
- Stable career history
If the role is of interest and you fit the criteria please apply for the role attaching a CV and contact number, you will be contacted should you be a suitable fit for the brief.