Chief Architect/Account CTO
Polar Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading IT Services client for a Chief Architect/Account CTO to join a thriving consultancy practice, and be assigned to one or two key, strategic contractual service customers to help them drive large scale, cross technology and managed services transformation engagements.
The Chief Architect/Account CTO will have experience in a similar managed services account Lead Architect, Solution Owner, Chief Architect or Account CTO type position with broad experience and technical expertise across IT infrastructure, applications and services solutions.
- Build strong CxO level relationships to influence customer strategy as trusted advisor
- Contribute to the success of the account by being a proactive and trusted member of the account leadership team
- Provide solution leadership and architectural input to transformation sales opportunities
- Contribute to internal corporate strategy and standards used in transformation and delivery.
- Provide governance for proposed solutions
- Point of account escalation and guidance for technical or delivery issues which cannot be resolved by Projects or Professional Services
Skills & Experience
- Extensive previous experience within the IT Services sector in a similar Customer Operational Architect, Lead Architect, Solution Owner, Chief Architect/Account CTO position
- Experience of building relationships at the highest levels within enterprise customers
- Knowledge of and experience in designing and implementing solutions comprising of multiple technologies and business applications
- Experience of defining and driving innovative improvements
- Commercially astute with experience of deal/solution governance processes
- Superb communication skills, including presenting to external audiences
- Good people management skills, able to lead large virtual teams.
- Proven ability producing high quality documentation for a business and technical audience.
- Personal flexibility and willingness to travel
The Chief Architect/Account CTO will be rewarded with a challenging and stimulating role, an attractive salary and full benefits package including Car and Bonus, allied to superb career development opportunities with a prestigious name in the IT Services space.