Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- A unique role as Head Business and Platform Management in the COO area of the newly created Direct Banking business unit within Swiss Universal Bank, supporting the COO in developing strategy, operating model, governance, talent development and platform capabilities.
- The function plays an impactful role in enabling the new business area and in steering the transition of the business into a new strategic setup. You will work alongside the COO to coordinate the management agenda and priorities, own ad-hoc projects and be a member of key departmental committees and working groups.
- You will have the chance to act as a custodian of the business area’s management activities, tracking milestones, driving and ensuring execution on actions. You will be in charge of defining, developing and delivering the business area’s talent management agenda. You also own the development of the client coverage and servicing platform in alignment with infrastructure priorities in Swiss Universal Bank.
- The role offers high exposure and accountability to the Direct Banking COO and the Business Area Head. Success in this role will require a mindset open to continuously challenge ideas and approaches, driving the identification of improvement opportunities and focused at delivering results.
- You will be part of a team that helps to shape the long-term direction of the Direct Banking business and collaborates with multiple areas in the bank. We are open to flexible working arrangements and offer an attractive work location based in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, organizationally savvy, and able to build trust and influence across all levels
- Strategic thinking, able to translate strategy and plans into simple, actionable steps, capable to see ideas through to execution
- Solid analytical skills and fast learning, able to understand topics from multiple angles, with strong delivery results
- Ability to bring together a flair for banking with new technologies and approaches to people leadership, building on your natural curiosity to constantly drive change
- Prior experience in a COO/Business Management or Project Management experience, willing to work against tight deadlines, and dedicated to work as a team member, promoting a networked organization and flat hierarchies
- You are fluent in English and able to communicate in at least two other languages, preferably German, French, or Italian
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.