Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Review and maintain Sales Supervisory Control Framework/ Mandates: run and document the control reviews, support supervisors to perform controls (e.g. regular business deep dives and tyre kicks)
Set-up and review of Sales Manuals in order to ensure compliance with the content for each asset class
Support the quarterly Risk Self-control Assessment
Work with the corresponding departments on the implementation of the applicable regulatory requirements
Review and analyze departmental processes, controls and platforms for effectiveness and efficiency, identify areas of operational vulnerability and lead the development of remediation
Be involved in related projects
Perform various periodic reviews: market data reviews (user costs analysis, monthly changes),access reviews, etc.
Support ad-hoc inquires as requested by the Sales business heads and COO (presentations, analysis, etc.)
- You hold a University degree or equivalent higher education in economics, banking and/or finance
- Furthermore you possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a COO or Wealth Management business development role and/or Structured Products knowledge
- You describe yourself as a self-starter with ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks, and deliver under tight timelines, with a confirmed persistence
- A solution oriented mind with effective communication skills, which enables you to discuss and present topics with senior level managers
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills make you capable of assimilating information quickly
- Have some understanding of financial market and economic fundamentals
- You are a committed team member with strong work ethics
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Excel, Power point, Word)
- You are fluent in German and English, written and verbally
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.