We’re privileged to build amazing products with new interesting technologies and amazing people. Our job is more than a job. We strive for excellence and love to see our ideas become reality.
Mojob is looking for an exceptional person to the position as a tech lead/CTO. You need to be strategic, results-oriented, have a broad tech background and looking to take a leap, and build something incredible with us.
You care deeply about your profession. Your job is building the product across all platforms, focusing on the backend architecture. You understand the business side of things, and you can translate that to code. Maybe you blog about technical challenges you’ve overcome, or want to do that going forward. Maybe you’ve spoken (or want to speak) at a conference. You’ve probably had trouble falling asleep at some point in the past few months because of a technical challenge you couldn’t put aside. You might’ve woken up with the solution.
- Function as a full stack developer and tech lead
- Responsible for deliveries for the developers and make sure things move forward and in the right direction
- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth to further develop our product
- Follow emerging technologies and make sure we’re always on the right technology stack
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Participate in shaping our front-end alongside our front-end developer and UX-designer
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Python/Django for the backend
- Angular2 for the frontend
- Swift for iOS development
- Java for Android development
- Background from backend development
- Solid experience with Python, building and consuming APIs, and front-end development.
- You write well-tested code.
- You’re comfortable with pull-request-based workflows and code reviews
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from where you want
WHAT WE VALUE
Our core values are a focus on customers and results, integrity, enthusiasm, radical honesty, and transparency. We’re looking to create a community with meaningful work and relationships. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds and capabilities create the best products. If you see yourself fitting into a culture like this – We want you to join us get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
The question remains – Are you one of us?