Our client, a digital Currency Exchange company, is looking for an Office Manager and EA to support the London Heads.
This role requires a senior Office Manager who is willing to take on light EA duties and be the go-to person in the office. A big piece of this role is supporting the growth of the London office and managing the company culture.
The duties of the role will cover:
- EA to 2 senior leaders who are heading up the London office, covering diary management and travel.
Office Management including:
- Answer and respond to incoming tickets, emails, slacks, and calls.
- Build rapport and relationships with vendors, which would include overseeing catering, ordering supplies, requesting service for small equipment, recycle pick-up coordination, etc.
- Assist with various requests by dispatching work orders, which may include electrical, flooring, lighting, pest control, plumbing and signage.
- Work closely with HR and the EAs in the global offices, including the EA team who support senior management in California.
- Onboard new members of the team.
- Support with any future office moves.
- Hands-on support when needed, i.e. event set ups, room configurations, employee desk moves, deliveries, etc.