Ball Beverage Packaging Fredericia A/S, the former Rexam A/S, is a part of the worldwide Ball Corporation – the world leading supplier of innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, food and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 18.700 people worldwide and pro forma 2015 net sales were $11.0 billion. The plant in Fredericia has approximately 165 employees. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com or connect on Facebook or Twitter .
REFERENCE AND RELATIONS
The position reports to Regional HR Director and has a dotted line to the Plant Manager at Ball Fredericia. As HR Manager you will be a part of the Management Group with 7 managers. You will have close daily cooperation with your management colleagues, shift managers and the staff at the plant and with HR Managers at other Ball plants in Europe.
The new HR Manager at the plant in Fredericia will have the overall responsibility for all HR related activities, act as Business Partner for the Plant Management Team and play a key role in the ongoing development and implementation of the HR processes. To fit the position you must be a versatile, independent and administratively strong HR Manager with successful experience from a larger manufacturing company with an majority of employees appointed on a group contract basis.
You will have a large cooperation platform both internally and externally and will be responsible for a large number of tasks – both personal areas of responsibility, cross-organisational projects and a large number of ad hoc tasks.
It is highly important that you can co-operate openly and constructively at all levels in the company
– as a daily sparring partner for the Plant Leaders, a supportive colleague for employees in the production and as a development-oriented participant in the international HR fora.
The main focus of the position:
- Develop and follow up on implementation of HR administrative processes and routines.
- Qualified support and sparring to the management on all employment issues – including staff development, salary issues, employment law, collective agreements, “difficult conversations”, etc.
- Responsible for general administrative HR functions including general employee administration, follow up on the local KPI etc.
- Recruiting, developing and retaining employees – initiate and facilitate processes and projects in relation to these areas.
- Staff development and training; responsible for education budgets, staff and management training, applying for funds and subsidies, coordinating with training providers, etc.
- Participate in negotiating collective agreements and running co-operation with local trade union representatives.
- Ongoing updates of various policies and procedures.
- Ensure continuous development of HR to be a key business support both at strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Actively take operational responsibility for further development and implementation of the HR strategy, policy and processes in the Ball group – and contribute to the ongoing development into one Ball culture.
- Responsible for internal communication of Group-information.
The ideal candidate has several years of experience from a similar position in a medium-sized or large company with own production – preferably from an organisation being part of a larger group-structured company.
Specifically, you should be/have:
- A business-oriented approach and a management style heavily orientated on training and coaching.
- Comprehensive professional knowledge of employment law, collective agreements and contractual conditions, etc.
- Experience from a role with close cooperation with leaders regarding HR and staff related issues and with change management processes related to implementation of HR management systems.
- Experience from negotiation and co-operation with Trade Unions and local representatives.
- The ability to focus on operational tasks with strict deadlines and to also be open and accommodating towards ongoing needs from both the organization and colleagues.
- Strong communication skills both orally, in writing and presentations.
- A structured, efficient and action-oriented work style.
- Strong IT-skills and experience with using computerised data in your daily work.
- Strong administrative skills related to general employee administration.
- Preferably a relevant education at Master degree level.
It is important that you have a solution-oriented and hands-on approach to HR – and has an open and positive attitude towards other people and a natural interest in their well-being.
Base salary based on qualifications.
Bonus, pension, helth insurance, cell phone, IT.
Residence: Maximum 1 hour drive from the plant in Fredericia
Languages: Danish and English at high negotiation level. Preferably master another major European language.
IT: Excel, ERP (pref. SAP SuccessFactors).
Work location: The plant in Fredericia.
Work hours are 37 hours per week, however, overtime is considered part of the salary.
Holiday according to Holidays Act.
Ideally 1st December 2019.
If you are interested in the above position, please upload your resumé and application via our website, http://www.csas.dk .
We would like your application and CV not later than the 18th October.
Due to the protection of personal data we do not accept resumé and application via mail.
All uploaded documents must be in English.