Location: Antwerpen (stad)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- ams is the partner in sensor technologies. Our tagline is âsensing is lifeâ and we develop, design and make the best sensor solutions for consumers, for industrial and medical applications. The imaging industry is one of the major market segments for sensors and hence for ams. Imaging sensors are crucial in many applications including inspection systems, high-end video applications, medical endoscope systems, micro-camera modules as well as the sensing in the consumer space. The Division ISS is at the ce
- Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge in your career?
- Together with Segment Manager and Segment System Architect you will define new product propositions in the market segment machine vision for our image sensor businesses. In this role you will:
- Develop product roadmaps for product areas based on a deep understanding of market & technology trends, customer requirements and competitor offerings.
- Collect market requirements for new products, translate market and technology trends into new use cases to drive innovation.
- Develop relations with key customers for market research and design-in support and align on product roadmaps.
- Analyze competition and perform benchmarking for defining product positioning
- Support development and validation processes through product release, oversee characterization of product specification ensuring compliance.
- Drive timely introduction for products with suppliers, partners, tools (incl demos), training and support of sales.
- Develop launch plan for product area including product positioning, promotion, distribution, pricing strategy.
Your education and experiences
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or similar relevant industry experience.
- Approximately 5 years of relevant experience in a business-to-business product management position. Able to bridge between technical and commercial topics, solid customer-facing skills.
- Background in imaging sensors and/or semiconductors
- Experience of working in a large global matrix organization, accomplishing results without formal hierarchies. Hands-on mentality.
- Proficient in English and/or Dutch preferred depending on the location. Outstanding communication skills.
- Willingness to travel for about 25% in average