The dynamic company Roam Technology specializes in the production and distribution of environmentally friendly disinfection products (without chlorine) under the Huwa-San brand name. The products are produced in Genk under the highest quality standards and distributed worldwide through reputable suppliers with their own branches. The company is active in the (glass) horticulture, intensive livestock farming, in the food industry and in the drinking water treatment and health sector. This dynamic SME with a family atmosphere has experienced exponential growth in recent years. This is why they were recently rewarded with the annual export prize by Voka Limburg.
In order to guarantee our further growth, we are looking for a talented Product Manager.
Product Management and expertise in all its facets
- As a Product Manager, you contribute to the further growth of Roam Technology worldwide.
- You are the coordinating pivot in all projects and you manage the cooperation between the different departments with the aim of further strengthening the market position of your product.
- You will become the product specialist within the organization, you study the technical product knowledge as well as the different application areas.
- You ensure that vision and strategy are implemented in the various countries and markets in a homogeneous manner, both legally and technically. You monitor the correct positioning of the products.
- You provide product training and sales presentations, both internally and externally.
- You manage the various pilot projects and follow them up. For this, youâll be in regular contact with test centers, labs, universities and other sector organizations.
- You know how to translate relevant scientific market and product information into Marketing and Sales.
- Detect customer needs, follow trends and respond to them.
- Participating in relevant national and international trade fairs is also part of your duties.
- You work closely with various internal departments such as Regulatory Affairs, Technicals, Sales and Marketing and you report directly to the Technical Director.
Spider in the web, team player with drive who knows how to influence the team.
- At least a Masters in Bio-Engineer, Biomedical Sciences, Industrial Engineer or equivalent. Additional training in Product Management is a plus.
- You can look back on a first successful experience in a similar position.
- Affinity with horticulture and / or livestock farming is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, knowledge of French and / or German is an advantage.
- Relationship builder and networker.
- Hands-on commercial thinking and acting.
- Creative and analytical.
- Team player.
Genk, Limburg, Belgium.
Roam Technology offers you a fascinating and substantive challenge in a young and enthusiastic team where commitment and results are of the utmost importance. A position with numerous career opportunities at an innovative, international company with an informal and collegial working atmosphere. There is plenty of room for personal development and there will be plenty of growth opportunities. This position is of course accompanied by a competitive salary package, company car and other fringe benefits.