Digital IC Verification Engineer
General Job Goals
In the role as senior Product Marketing & Business Development Manager you will be part of the exciting journey into the future of automotive e.g. connected cars, electrical vehicles, autonomous driving, and enable cars to talk to each other (V2X).
Our products are based on short-range radio technologies like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, V2X, and we provide it to the market as wireless modules and chipsets.
You will be part of our Product strategy team within the Short Range Radio Product Center and your focus area will be the market segment automotive, both in traditional automotive sense as well as electrical vehicles and aftermarket telematics. Within the product center you will for this segment cover product marketing, market knowledge, become the internal go-to-person for the segment, propose new products and offerings. Together with sales teams you will create demand, drive business and market development, secure design wins and create needed eco-system and partner network.
You will work with a broad network within the company e.g. product strategy colleagues, sales, marketing, R&D, application engineering and management functions at various levels. Externally you will interface with customers (usually automotive tier-1:s), automotive OEM:s, suppliers and eco-system partners.
- Establish market expertise within automotive/electrical vehicle/telematics i.e. trends, system architectures, competition, TAM/SAM, requirements
- Product marketing and business development within the target markets from the product center point of view
- Work with sales to win major opportunities, engage suppliers and partners as needed
- Propose new offerings, products and reference designs based on market input
- Be the daily interface on portfolio level for the regional sales teams
- Grow and maintain eco-system and partnerships, joint offerings and business models
- Develop necessary marketing tools – e.g. white papers, articles, webinars, videos
- Active contributor and participant at market events, fairs and shows
- Master of Science (e.g. electrical engineering, computer science), additional education in business and/or marketing is an advantage
- Experience in product marketing and business development within B2B, wireless/electronics business
- Knowledge in wireless technologies e.g. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular etc.
- Experience from the automotive and/or telematics market is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience from semiconductor and/or wireless module industry is an advantage
- Experience from partnership/eco-system creation, good ability in relationship building and networking
- Well-organized, interested in dealing with both strategic topics as well as detailed operational and technical topics.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and responsibility in your work area
- Team player experienced in multi-site/culture and cross-disciplinary organizations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and proficient in English
- Readiness to travel, varies over time but up to around 25%
- This position can be located in our offices in Malmo (Sweden), Berlin (Germany) or Thalwil/Zurich (Switzerland)
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Sökord: Senior Product Marketing and Business Development Manager, Affärsutveckling, Affärsutvecklare, Wi-Fi*, Bluetooth*, cellular*, wireless*, ingenjör, engineer, ingenjörsjobb, job, job, jobba, Malmöjobb, Skåne, skånejobb, “computer science”, elektroteknik, Teknik, elektroteknikjobb, elektrotekniker, elektronik, elektronikingenjör, Masters, master´s, engineering, degree, electrical design, produktchef, produktansvarig, automotive*, bil, bilar, auto*, självgående, självkörande, automotive industry, fordonsingenjör, bilingenjör, transport, fordon, celular, BD, Management, magamentkonsult, konsult, Application Software Engineer, test, test, testning, testare, SET, Test Engineer, software Engineer, GIT, Utvecklare, Developer, Programmering, MSc, Data, IT, Databas, database, network*, router*, Inhouse, programmering, systemutveckling, systemutvecklare