A Compliance and Risk Manager position is available with a Payments company in Dublin 2.
Whilst the company tale a commercial view of their work, they are fundamentally a not for profit enterprise. This is an interesting role for a Compliance and Risk professional who is looking for a good company, who offers challenging and genuinely diverse work. In a market getting more specialised, this is a position that will give you the opportunity to work in Risk, Compliance, Anti-money Laundering (AML) and Data Protection, making you a very well-rounded Compliance Professional.
You will be working in a small team, with an excellent work environment.
The job is located centrally in Dublin 2. The function of this role is to support both the Regulatory Compliance and Risk functions with equal weight.
What this Compliance Job will involve:
• Support the Head of Risk & Compliance/MLRO/DPO in the daily operations of the Compliance and Risk function
• Implementation of the annual Compliance and Risk plans
• Keeping abreast of upstream regulatory requirements
• Project manage the implementation of new regulatory requirements and provide training to staff
• Draft Compliance reports for senior management, Audit, and Risk committees
• Assist with coordinating regulatory audits
Benefits of this Job:
• Exposure to both risk and compliance disciplines across multiple business areas
• Excellent central location in Dublin 2
• Generous pension contribution
• Autonomy and responsibility in your role
• Challenging and engaging work environment for an experienced professional
Experience Required for this Risk & Compliance Job:
• Previous work experience in a regulated financial services company in Ireland
• Good experience in a compliance function with exposure to Risk and AML
• Ability to read, interpret, and implement changes in legislation
• 2-3 years’ previous compliance experience
• An LCOI/ACOI qualification, in progress or completed, would be a great addition
For more information about this Compliance Jobs, or other Compliance jobs in Dublin, please contact Sorcha Corcoran in Brightwater on 01-6621000, or apply with your CV here.