You will be part of the International Service Group which is the global headquarter function responsible for services. ISG is responsible for the research, development and roll out of new services to enhance the international services portfolio providing technical leadership for the delivery teams internationally.
Through the provision of these Services, assisting customers by developing outstanding safe automation solutions locally and internationally ensuring legal compliance and operational effectiveness when purchasing, modifying existing equipment, designing new equipment and constructing or installing new plant and processes. This company provide cost effective solutions for improving existing plant, equipment or processes.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will work with a team of talented international professionals in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment. As Project Manager, working within ISG, you will participate in external and internal project management and coordination. You will be actively involved in a variety of projects and delivering those projects on time and to the required specification. You will engage on a daily basis with customers and colleagues in an international environment.
• Project manage customer driven international project from the office in Cork
• Coordinate, schedule and deliver projects with international resources in different countries
• Take ownership of the projects assigned to you from initiating to closing
• Liaise with customers to organise activities for teams on customer sites
• Prepare and coordinate project documentation
• Undertake project reporting
• Build a rapport with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Track project delivery against scope, budget, schedule, quality and customer satisfaction; escalating issues as appropriate
You will be self-organised, strongly motivated, energetic and upbeat; take a logical and systematic approach to problem solving; be a perfectionist who strives for timely completion of projects; have the ability to prioritise the urgency of multiple requests and then take charge of these to meet deadlines.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant field
• 3-5 years’ experience in a project management role (Prince2 / PMP certification)
• Be professional, positive and have an organised problem-solving approach
• Have a client focused attitude
• Have the ability to work with a number of stakeholders simultaneously
• Be process driven with excellent attention to detail
• Have excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
• Be open to changes in projects and able to respond in a quick and dynamic manner
• Ability to follow engineering practices at a high level
• Logical approach to problem solving
Please contact Leonie Gleeson on +35321422100 to discuss in full confidence