Successful candidates should have experience in driving product readiness aspects such as field education and product feature mapping, excellent written and verbal communication skills, executive maturity both internally and externally, the ability to independently drive cross-group engagements, and some familiarity with the tools and processes of cloud and device developers building hyperscale and highly reliable solutions.
- Implement field readiness projects for a better joint messaging and cooporation between Microsoft product teams and partners, especially around the Open Manufacturing Platform.
- Execute on business enablement projects, working in partnership with engineering and leaders across the team.
- Drive field readiness programs to amplify field education for our newly emerging Information Technology business models in Manufacturing, including Internet of Things (IoT)
- Develop a broad understanding of everything Azure IoT is doing and has planned, and able to deliver executive briefings on Azure IoT
- Passion for IoT – You must genuinely LOVE the industry and how Microsoft can play an important role in shaping the future – anything less just won’t do
- You work effectively with external partners and love the customer
- You are relentless in the pursuit of insight into how the product is doing in market – who loves it, for what scenarios and why
- In addition to being a great individual contributor, you care deeply about the cohesion and capability of the team as a whole
- Entry experience in the program management/product management role
- Bachelor in Engineering, ideally Computer Science and/or Technical Communication
- Strong business aptitude with a good understanding how technology can help drive business outcomes
- Ability to deliver executive briefings to customers, strategic partners and analysts
- Ability to tailor presentations to different audiences
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning to drive Azure Consumption
- Working knowledge of performing market analysis, competitive tear-downs and customer research to validate project priorities and direction.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.