SaaS Sales Account Manager, Birmingham
Negotiable – very favourable salary package
Commission uncapped. OTE c£90.000 p.a.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life insurance, Pension, Ride2work scheme, interest free season ticket loan.
Our client is looking for an individual with current experience of selling a SaaS platform, account management and training end users on the product. They are an International Data / Analysis company looking for a good new business to business sales professional to work as part of their high performing sales team. The role requires the individual to attend the Birmingham office every Monday and Friday and otherwise will be a field based role covering the Birmingham region. Good opportunity for personal growth.
As Sales Account Manager you will :
- Meet or exceed sales objectives within your territory of Birmingham by promoting and selling the company’s services through professional sales techniques.
- You will be responsible for growing your portfolio and building long-term business relationships with property professionals in the commercial real estate arena.
- Your clients will be all commercial property professionals – largely coming from surveyors, banks, pension funds, institutions, retailers, property companies and government. These clients and high value prospects. You will be offered comprehensive training, and command a highly competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Prospect new business within your sales territory.
- Develop your existing clients to ensure client retention.
- Achieve maximum sales within assigned territory.
- Take full responsibility for all client product training and demonstrations.
- Closing sales to new and existing clients within your territory.
- Provide account management and support to existing clients, seek customer feedback and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consistently manage personal sales pipeline.
- Sales forecasting.
- Updating CRM system.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications
- Solid business to business sales experience, with experience of the full sales lifecycle from initial call to close.
- Current experience selling a Software as a Services platform essential.
- Previous experience training the end user on a software product.
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
- Strong relationship driven sales experience.
- Proven retention and up-sell experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Adept at building world class client relationships.
- This is a high performance culture organisation and are committed to the development of our people.