As Release Manager, the candidate will own the lifecycle, which includes scheduling, coordinating and managing releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various banking domains.
The releases include application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, projects and programs.
Where necessary, the candidate will provide tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production. The candidate will be responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications or operating system updates
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Maintain a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science or related field
Italian and english fluency;
2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience 8-10 years of experience in information systems and operations environment in systems analysis or development Formal training in project management practices preferred Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle
General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office: expert level knowledge of Excel, working
knowledge of Acces