Property Manager – Wokingham
Why Work for LRG
The Leaders Romans Group are one of the UK’s largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage; Leaders, Romans and Boyer.
We have over 2,000 employees across 160 locations, allowing us to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for our teams.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed. We ensure our employees are provided with fantastic development opportunities and rewards. To name a few we provide up to 35 days annual leave including bank holidays, an additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service, Sickness absence benefit, employee assistance program, annual trips and incentives.
The Leaders Romans Group is an organisation that understands the value of its employees and that without great teams in place, we could not provide the first class service we do to our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Property Manager you will have a wide overview of a portfolio of properties. You will also…
- Familiarise yourself with and carefully adhering to landlords’ management requirements.
- Organise & conduct management visits and flag up repairs, reporting back to landlords and arranging any necessary remedial work.
- Organising safety inspections in line with legislation
- Deal promptly and courteously with all communications from landlords, tenants & contractor’s
- Respond quickly to urgent maintenance issues, as well as any potential dangers associated with a property.
- Negotiate tenancy renewals.
- Process end of tenancy check outs, liaise with utility companies, letting offices and client accounts departments to ensure appropriate charges are made while keeping records up-to-date
Skills and Attributes
To succeed in this role you will be enthusiastic, conscientious and a professional team player. You will also…
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Be strong on team ethic with a positive outlook
- Commit to carrying out your duties with integrity
- Achieve and maintain relevant industry qualifications
By joining the Leaders Romans Group, you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
In a company as large as ours there’s always room for progression and we will support you in finding the right path and work with you to enhance your skills as well as offering you a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.