Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- You a platform to support and contribute to the group wide effort to the LIBOR Transition and identify key risks related to LIBOR transition.
- You will perform scenario analysis and impact assessment related to LIBOR transition. This will include data gathering, analysis as well as communication/reporting to senior management and regulators.
- Besides evaluating and analyzing the risk system landscape as well as implications risk infrastructure you will also prepare presentations for committees.
- As part of our dynamic team, you will become a major contributor to projects with high regulatory scrutiny and senior management visibility.
- A university degree in finance, economics, business administration, data science or another quantitative area, or comparable level of education paired with relevant experience in Risk Management, Finance or Treasury
- You display a deep understanding of financial products and trading strategies
- You possess strong communication skills in English, excellent interpersonal skills and business partner management ideally paired with a real passion for data management & technology/innovation
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint specifically) and strong conceptual skills in design and analysis phase
- You effectively work and communicate with significant partners/colleagues in a collaborative and clear manner and are an asset to our team.
- You are highly motivated and your independent and positive personality in combination with your exact and reliable working style make you a stand-out colleague
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.