PR Account Manager
Are you an experienced Account manager or PR Professional? Would you like to work alongside a variety of client’s, from helping launch exciting new Start-up’s to maintaining huge established Global brands?
Maybe you are looking for your next new challenge or even wanting to relocate to our beautiful seaside town?
If so, we at RISE are looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to join a well-established local business based here in Bournemouth. Our client works with some big names and have an outstanding reputation, as well as previously breaking coverage records so this is a very exciting opportunity to become a part of their small team.
- Daily point of contact with key media contacts
- Developing industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Managing the needs of the client and their accounts
- Contributing to daily meetings, and liaising and updating clients on PR activities
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople
- Spearheading both traditional PR and social media projects
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services.
- Fulfilling the client’s key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Managing a high level of client interaction
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Experience of directing business to business (B2B) or business to consumer (B2C) PR accounts
- Agency experience is preferred
- Evidence of copy-writing, marketing and report writing, social media, event management and client liaison skills
- Strong communication with excellent presentation and data analysis capabilities
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and press commentators
- Industry knowledge and contacts is beneficial
If you would like to know more information about the position please submit an up to date CV, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.