Location: Frankfurt am Main
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Romanian speaking Marketing Manager to manage all marketing programs and business relationships with key identified accounts or areas for Romania plus other channels and corridors as required. The Marketing Manager will be accountable for assisting with the implementation of comprehensive data driven marketing plans that are aligned with partners and MoneyGram business objectives. The incumbent will also be responsible for cultivating business relationships with key account and key corridor marketing partners and fostering relationship with sales partners.
- Plans, develops, manages, and executes specific accounts and marketing strategies using data driven insights that develop transaction/revenue growth, integrate business requirements, include client needs and incorporate brand awareness. This includes development and execution of account specific marketing campaigns, joint business building initiatives, agent promotions and consumer events.
- Provides financial updates for key initiatives.
- Aligns with other functions to ensure all price promotions, rollbacks or new launches are communicated across the organization and the impact assessed prior to a campaign launch.
- Analyzes consumer and database analysis.
- Uses market research demographic market segmentation and reporting and maintaining competitive market information.
- Manages part of the budget as it relates to area(s) of responsibility, ensuring funds (co-op or otherwise) are used appropriately.
- Builds and sustains an environment where adherence to and reinforcement of the highest standards of integrity and ethics are the norm.
- Identifies opportunities and takes action to enhance compliance within own organization.
- Ensures associates receive the communication and instruction needed to act in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.