Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- A great opportunity to work in the unique international and fast driven environment of the North America International Special Service Offering (SSO) team within International Wealth Management (IWM) division
- The opportunity to take over an existing client portfolio with the responsibility for managing relationships with eligible US domiciled clients
- Providing professional advice and service to existing clients and assure the proper on- and offboarding of clients
- Daily contact with existing clients by telephone or by email as well as handling of client meetings when clients are in Switzerland
- Close collaboration with different stakeholders bankwide and hence an opportunity to grow your network within the organization
- You will join a dynamic and interesting environment with the chance to work independently
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- Do you have a high service orientation and excellent organizational skills? Do you love to work in an international environment in which you can profit from your precise and efficient work approach but also build relationships?
- Higher education in Economics, Banking, Finance or a completed banking apprenticeship/banking program (or equivalent)
- Your previous experiences within a Wealth Management function enables you to contribute to the team`s success
- You have the ability to set priorities and a high sense of responsibility and independent working practice, showing initiative and high level of reliability
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- As a highly motivated team-player you show a flexible can-do attitude and bring very good social skills
- You speak English and German fluently. French, Spanish or Italian language skills are considered an asset
Ms. R. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.