JR MANAGER SAP SCM
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Support process analysis and business process modeling focusing on SAP S4 Fashion, MM
- Elaboration of functional and technical implementation concepts “Blue Prints” for SAP S4 Fashion
- Customizing and implementation
- Software test in line with the SAP S4 Fashion-Architecture
- Conduct system and error analysis
- Support with quality management / quality control
- Organization of workshops and employee trainings
- Further development of MM-functions and handling of change requests
- Report generation via Ad-hoc Query.
- Suitable apprenticeship or university degree
- First experience with SAP MM module, experience with SAP S4 is a plus
- General understanding of logistical process flow within companies
- Deep analytical problem-solving skills
- Pro-active and driven working attitude
- Enthusiasm for IT technologies and curiosity for future technologies
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoke
- All genders are welcome to apply.