For those up to the challenge, working at Proton Technologies is an exciting chance to join the fight for Internet privacy with one of Europe’s highest-profile startups. We’re looking for bright and highly motivated problem solvers to join our team of experts.
ProtonMail has employees located in Geneva, San Francisco, Vilnius, Skopje, Prague, Zurich, or working remotely around the world.
We are looking for an HR Manager to join our growing team. You will be based in the Geneva office, handle a number of technical and non-technical positions and create or implement a variety of HR initiatives.
What you will do:
Manage recruitment for multiple roles, focusing on Geneva and Zurich offices, attracting top talent from all around the world
Ensure smooth on-boarding for new employees and improve their day-to-day experience
Consult team leads and team members on a variety of people related topics
Participate in or lead various people related initiatives (training & development, employee wellbeing, feedback sessions) locally and globally
Promote a culture of collaboration, diversity and trust
- Proven experience as an HR Manager, preferably in a fast paced tech company
- Solid understanding of Geneva, Zurich and neighbouring European cities tech talent market
- Proven experience in helping a company scale
- Experience managing or implementing a variety of people related initiatives – training, compensation, performance, employee wellbeing, etc
- Great communication and coaching skills, and an ability to work effectively with people from all levels of organization
- Ability to build relationships and foster collaborative work environment
- Strong English language skills
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyoneâs opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement
- The chance to do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
Why work at ProtonMail?