Group Marketing Manager
£45,000 – £55,000 + Car Allowance + Life and Health Insurance
Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5pm (37.5 hour per week)
Would you like to join a successful global FMCG manufacturing company in a strategic Marketing and Brand Manager role?
This is an exciting opportunity to help support the development of the commercial objectives across all markets and product lines. The role will be a blend of market analysis, strategic planning, brand management and broad project management to help evolve the company’s internal and external image and communication. We also need a creative thinker, to come up with new ideas and solutions.
- Contribute to the account planning process for group strategic customers with relevant insight
- Create and deliver the external communication plan to include all group media channels, including intranet, corporate website and social media
- Conduct consumer and market research to support the commercial teams in their innovation planning, category management and business development projects for group strategic customers
- Closely monitor industry and competitor activity and management of customer and consumer insight across the group to support decision making and future strategy planning
- Compile and circulate regular market, customer and competitor insight reports
- Develop and manage the internal graphics portfolio to ensure brand guidelines are followed
- Support the delivery the company future visions projects, coming up with innovative ideas and ensuring internal and external communications promote the direction of the company and it goals
- Monitor and report on group marketing spend v budget
Skills and Experience
This role would suit an experienced Marketing Manager who has worked with global brands with multiple product lines. We would love to find someone who has worked in the FMCG sector and has experience of dealing with national supermarkets. You must be a tenacious and driven individual, who is comfortable with key stakeholder engagement and being able to influence at all levels in the company. As part of a global company this role will require international travel.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.