Our client, a large Civil Engineering firm, is looking for a Groundswork manager to serve either Limerick, Naas, or Mayo.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Good understanding and interpretation of Engineer and Architectsâ drawings
– Abiliity to transfer from drawings to setting out in the field accurately and clearly
– Inspect and manage a gang of Excavators
– Directing and mentoring Junior engineers and chainmen / gangermen
– Ability to take note of quantities for site ordering
– Good attitude and able to work as part of a team. The manager will be one of the most senior people on the project
Your qualifications include:
– Total Robotic Station, TS12, and GPS experience (setting-out) is highly considered such as marking the position of structures and levelling the site
– Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering
– Have a minimum of 10 years experience with a Main Contractor as an Engineer or other senior role
– Civil, Residential or commercial experience will also be considered
Included in this job is a very competitive salary, and a benefits package including a car, or travel costs if required.
If this sounds like the job for you, please contact Ross on 087 – 965 1242 or alternatively you can apply below with your Cover Letter and CV.
Reference Number: WPC 608
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent