We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer/Brand Manager (w/m 50%) for our Global Marketing Team. In this role, you will be in charge to provide graphics and artworks compliant to CI and CD. You are a creative personality with the ability to work independently as well as in a matrix environment.
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies in creative projects
- Create and update layouts of print and online publications
- Develop graphic solutions and artworks for events, advertisements, electronic media and promotional gifts
- Carry out photo shootings and select image material in CI/CD to underline specific content by visual language
- Propose activities for development and positioning of the brand
- Manage tasks and provide conceptual work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to train others in using graphic software
- Positive, creative and agile personality
- Market and target group related thinking and acting
- Completed studies of Graphic Design or Marketing, experience in Chemistry/Life Science is an advantage
- At least 3 years professional experience in creating artworks and layouts.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Fluent in English and German written and spoken (other languages are an asset)
We offer an exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and growing company and international environment providing opportunities for personal advancement. If this opening draws your attention, and if you enjoy working in cross-functional teams and fast-paced environment, we look forward to receiving your complete dossier. Depending on the team growth plan, there may be an option to increase to a full time employment.
Please submit your application with full supporting documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials, diplomas) online to Iris Hreinsdottir (Senior HR Business Partner).