Competitive Salary + pension + 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm and Friday’s 8.30am – 1.30pm.
OLEO International a trading division of TA Savery & Co Limited has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join our finance department based in Coventry.
We are an award-winning business and a World leader in the design and manufacture of safety critical equipment used in a wide range of applications within the Rail, Elevator and Industrial sectors.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will be responsible for all financial aspects of UK, Germany and American operations, including manufacturing and supply chain. You will be tasked with managing finance teams covering financial accounting, payroll, accounts payable and credit control.
Finance Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the Group Financial Controller towards management of the Group’s overall reporting and consolidation, including audit, taxation and associated compliances of business.
- Managing financial and general accounting for operations.
- Overseeing Accounts Payable covering supplier interface and UK banking / payments.
- Collections and Credit Control, including cash forecasting.
- Assisting with VAT, Intrastat and other applicable statuses.
- Lead the monthly closing and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Review and issue flash results and MIS pack.
- Management of audit, in line with the group timetable, including costing & valuation along with the completion of Tax packs & Tax reporting.
Finance Manager Key Requirements:
- A formal Accountancy qualification (CIMA / ACA / ACCA or an MBA).
- Highly numeric / strong analytical skills.
- Experience of working across multi-cultural / multi-currency environments in engineering / manufacturing sectors.
- An eye for detail, focused on implementing robust controls and processes.
- Experienced in Statutory accounting and management of audits.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- People management skills / experience.
- Advanced level spreadsheet skills (MS Excel).
- Experience in ERP (Oracle, SAP, QAD, Mfg Pro).
OLEO International is an equal opportunities Employer.