Like being on a winning team?
Europeâs No. 1 toy retailer, Smyths Toys Superstores, is now looking for experienced, results driven Retail Managers to join our team. We are currently looking for a Duty Manager in Claremorris.
If you are interested in working as a Duty Manager for a progressive, Irish owned company who believes in resourcing you to do the best job possible, while rewarding you financially for store success, we want to hear from you.
Smyths Toys Superstores offers Duty Managers promising routes to progression both at home and internationally, on-going training and development, competitive salaries and an attractive employee benefit packages.
We want enthusiastic, forward thinking Managers to own their success, leading our store teams and working closely with other functions to drive on this ever-growing business together.
#Smyths Toys. #You own it.
Responsibilities of a Duty Manager include:
- Managing the sales floor, cash office and all back office admin on a day-to-day basis
- All elements of staff management including recruitment, training, development, rostering and motivating the team to achieve common goals
- Maximising sales performance whilst ensuring stock and cost control
- Achieving KPIâs such as Stockloss, Health and Safety compliance and Mystery Shopper results
- Previous experience as a Duty/Deputy/Department Manager in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills with previous experience analysing commercial reports
- Customer focused with excellent relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages and a working knowledge of retail computerised management and control systems
- Ambition to progress your career in a growing company
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays, late nights and weekends
- Comprehensive training in all aspects of the Store operation
- An attractive competitive salary and KPI bonus package
- A benefits package inclusive of:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising according to length of service
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-store discount
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Maternity and Paternity Payments
- Special Life-Event Gifts
- Length of Service Awards
- Bike to Work Scheme
If you are an ambitious retail manager looking to take your next step on your career ladder, then apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- High Volume Retail Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Claremorris, County Mayo (Preferred)
- English (Required)