Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Reporting to an Officer/AVP, the Senior Associate is responsible for ensuring the net asset value of the clients’ portfolios are accurately calculated and disseminated in a timely manner. Ensure prompt follow upon exception situations and facilitate timely issue resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation and deliver excellent service to clients.
This position gives the opportunity to demonstrate leadership, communication and technical expertise. The Individual will be responsible for implementing company policy, overseeing client deliverables and contributing to the development of the team and organisation.
In the role of Client Services Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of the highest quality of client services and maintain understanding of client SLA provisions and relevant KPIs
- Responsible for NAV oversight and timely NAV dissemination
- Lead a team for the delivery of client service
- Develop and build up a strong relationship with the clients
- Assume oversight responsibility for operational aspects of the client’s funds.
- Anticipate the client’s future requirements & ensure that these can be met.
- Manage and plan resources ensuring delivery of outcomes are consistent, timely and accurate
- Represent team on local, regional or global working group, projects or committees as required
- Ensure sufficient trained staff is available to service the client and deliver quality service.
- Drive and assume responsibility for the implementation of client specific projects
- Ensure senior management is adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of the clients, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner.
Leadership and Management
- Lead and motivate staff
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behaviour; ensuring staff accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to team on technical, professional and client issues.
- Monitor and appraise the performance of team in conjunction with your manager – providing regular formal and informal feedback.
- Manage resources and take responsibility for the on boarding of new staff.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent
- Significant experience working in the provision of fund administration services
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with proactive attitude
- Exercise sound judgment
- Flexible attitude to solving issues
- Leverage knowledge and technology to ensure optimal results
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation
- Display organisational insight, proven ability to improve workflows and team structures in line with Business objectives
- Foster collaboration & team work