Call Centre Manager –
Audiology Medical Services, Irelandâs leading independent Audiology is looking to recruit an ambitious and confident Call Centre Manager. You will lead, guide and support a talented and ambitious team. Reporting to the CEO, you will be dynamic in your approach and thrive working in a new, exciting and fast paced environment.
The Call Centre Manager will be responsible for the daily running and management of the call centre through the effective use of resources. The Manager of the call centre is responsible for meeting and setting targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development, ensuring that all calls are answered by staff within agreed times and in an appropriate manager.
Description & Requirements
- The daily running of the call centre, including effective resource planning, implementing call centre strategies, operations and sourcing equipment if required.
- Supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilised to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
- Collect and analyse call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Monitor and improve appointment scheduling, telephone handling and other procedures to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded.
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
- Carrying out needâs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses.
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports.
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes.
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Advising clients on products and services available;
- You will have a strong Sales background;
- You will be highly motivated, with excellent organisational skills, you will thrive in a highly target driven environment
- Highly influential you will motivate and develop a strong team of telesales agents through your professional leadership
- Highly confident and professional manner with strong planning and presentation skills you will report to senior management on a daily/weekly basis with regard to targets and activity
- Proven background in the development of highly effective sales strategies, with the proven success and track record in achieving results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must for this role. You will have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical you will be very experienced at analysing and creating reports and metrics in line with client needs
- Excellent IT skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis & ability to problem solve
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to multitask and highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility & uses oneâs initiative
- Respect for Equality and Diversity
- Commercial and business acumen
- Customer focus with excellent communication skills
- An ethic of Teamwork with Coaching & Mentoring skills
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and Decision-making abilities
- Openness and resilience to Change
- Excellent Time management
- Proven record of Leadership & Motivating teams