Set among 240 acres of stunning parkland at the foothills of the Dublin Mountains, Citywest Hotel combines the old charm of a country house hotel with state-of-the-art conference, health & leisure facilities. We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Night Manager to join our team.
Citywest Hotel is part of the Tetrarch Hospitality Group, one of Irelandâs leading Independent HotelManagement Companies, operating and asset managing over 1,600 bedrooms with close to 1,800 employees in some of the finest and best known hotels in Ireland.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- To observe and ensure that all staff on duty are aware of security, health & safety regulations
- To be fully aware of all FOH procedures, including manual procedures
- To communicate with all relevant departments in relation to daily availability
- To oversee all room moves with the relevant departments
- To ensure that the policies and procedures in relation to credit/cash are observed and enforced at all times
- Instruct night porters in their duties
- Liaise closely with all relevant departments, including Accommodation, Security and Porters to ensure that our Guests receive the best possible service at all times
- Maintain and ensure that the strictest standards of confidentiality are observed
- Communicate with the Day Team to ensure that all relevant guest information is passed on, to ensure continuity of service