Assistant Manager – Forest Hill
Basic Salary: £25k OTE – £60k plus company car
A highly successful, forward thinking Independent Estate Agents is looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Sales Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic role that will involve growing the property register by winning instructions, assisting the Branch Manager in maximising branch profit and by managing and developing the sales team to reach their full potential. The successful candidate will have the ability to build an excellent rapport with clients delivering first class experience every time. You will be highly motivated, and target driven.
You will have at least 2 years’ experience in residential sales and a proven track record in securing new business. You will also need a full UK driving licence.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in residential sales
- Excellent management skills Listing and instruction winning experience
- Ability to build strong business relationships
- Focused to lead and motivate a team
- Able to win new business
- Full UK driving license and car owner required
- Knowledge of the local area is preferred
- Proven ability of meeting and exceeding targets.
- The ability to engage and work well within a successful team.
- A full and clean UK driving licence.
This is a great position that offers unlimited potential as you will be covering 2 offices. Following your probationary period – your working week will be reduced to 5 days per week (day off – Sundays and weekday)
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time – but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.