Assistant Manager – Carphone Warehouse
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As an Assistant Manager at Carphone Warehouse you’ll play a central role in running our store. It’s an opportunity to turn up your responsibility and use your high level of customer service and commercial awareness to drive store performance. Step up to the mark and work alongside your Store Manager to set the bar for your team.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Putting customer experience at the forefront of your decision making
- Coaching and developing your team to offer a shopping experience that matches the high standards you set
- Creating an environment that showcases the store and company vision
This isn’t the role for someone who wants to stand still. Our business moves at pace and it’s suited to someone who wants to grow with it. Finding ways to enhance store performance and sharing this knowledge with the team. Doing it because it makes you proud and because you want your store to achieve.
You will need:
- Management experience and a track record of delivering impressive results in a fast-paced environment
- Commercial awareness to ensure we stay ahead of the competition
- To be excited by the latest technology
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- A healthy monthly performance related bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Discounts across big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
- Store discounts, including money off mobile phone contracts starting at 30%
- 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.