Global Interactive Marketing Online (GIMO) specialise in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for our services, we are now recruiting for a “Senior Campaign Manager” for digital channels on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to our Head of Acquisition, the main purpose of this role is to plan, execute, optimize and follow up on marketing campaigns to increase the workflow and traffic in our different products and websites.
- Campaign manager conducts mid-monthly meetings with product managers to understand future monthly marketing calendars in order to successfully plan campaigns.
- Campaign manager is encouraged to participate in brain storming sessions with product managers for new marketing ideas.
- Campaign manager will build a calendar for the PPC Manager, Media Buyer, affiliate managers as well as social marketers, which they must follow.
- Campaign manager carries out a meeting at the end of each month with PPC Manager, Media Buyer, Affiliate managers and social marketing team members to verify and validate the calendar for the following month.
- Campaign manager ensures that the calendar is followed and regularly reports to head of acquisition
- Campaign manager conducts a meeting at each end of each month to review the results of the current month with the: Head of Acquisition, PPC Manager, social marketing team members, Media Buyer and affiliate managers.
- Creation of the meeting calendar for the entire team for each month.
- Manage and help to set up campaign on GDN RTB POPUNDER PPC dashboard in order to integrate all campaign specs – with the help of content, design and marketing to regroup all specs, all promo, all languages per country and brands.
- Training marketing employees and product teams to use the marketing tools offered by Acquisition department.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent relationship building skills
- Must have experience in campaign management
- Have experience working in a direct marketing environment
- Have strong analytical and technical abilities
- Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-task
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing “deliverables”
- Knowledge of gambling and betting industry would be a plus.
- Have knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge and experience of Google Analytics would be a plus
Established in 2006, we are based in the Waterloo/Southwark area with circa 180 employees working for us in London, and an additional 380 employees working globally as part of the group. Focusing on mobile and online Poker, Casino, Bingo and Sports Betting products in major European markets, we have a very multicultural team here at GIMO with employees specialising in all aspects of Marketing, Affiliation Marketing, Development, Web Design, Flash Design, Content, Analysis, Software Development and Customer Service.