Are you a highly motivated and experienced Sales / Marketing Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, Precision Stone are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Precision Stone are master craftsmen specialising in the fabrication of granite, marble, quartz, and ultra-compact surfaces, using high-quality materials from leading brands such as Silestone, Caesarstone and Dekton.
Our advanced computer-controlled machinery combined with over 20 years’ experience allows us to produce any shape you require from large architectural claddings to beautifully designed bathroom and kitchen work surfaces.
TheSales & Marketing Manager role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships within current customer accounts and co-ordinate the production and supply of marketing materials to support the promotion of the business, and record and monitor the results of our promotional activity whilst at the same time developing new opportunities in line with the company’s growth strategy. Also:
- Manage a team of sales coordinators
- Responsible for internal sales team delivering the overall sales objective
- Ensure the sales department completes and delivers quotations to a high standard returned to customers within the targeted time frame
- Work with internal sales members to develop existing customers and target new opportunities
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports for the business development team
- Liaise with external lead generation companies
- Develop and maintain web and social media marketing
- Line manager for internal sales staff
- Produce sales report for the Managing Director
- Monitor external sales staff visits and provide information to support business development
The idealSales & Marketing Manager:
- minimum 2 years’ experience managing a sales team
- Strong leadership and team management experience
- Telesales skills
- understands the sale process
- Account management experience
- understand how to research and identify prospective customers
- Experience in kitchen or stone industry preferred
In return for your appreciated work as our Sales & Marketing Manager, you’ll be rewarded with a highly competitive salary per annum on top of a range of excellent benefits.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to excel in our role of Sales & Marketing Manager, we’d love to hear from you… Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.