With over 1400 employees Nationwide and over 750,000 customers we are seeking a dedicated Recruitment Manager based at either our Sheffield or Chesterfield sites to manage a team of Recruitment Resourcers which support the induction of New employees to our Telesales division which include sites in Sheffield, Chesterfield and Glasgow.
Through management of an in house Recruitment Team and using cost effective Route to Market strategies you will drive potential candidates to apply to Utilita and use engaging methods of evaluation to draw out skills and behaviours which compliment the role and Utilita’s values.
Working closing with Group Recruitment and key stakeholders you will create, maintain and update recruitment statistics to provide campaign analysis and present ideas and insight into recruitment activity.
The role is covering multiple sites therefore this role does include regular travel to the Telesales sites and our Head Office based in Chandlers Ford, Southampton.
We are seeking someone who has:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a recruitment management/supervisor position
- Experience in using Recruitment Job boards and Recruitment aggregators
- Experience in managing a team of Recruiters/ Resourcers
- Experience in managing/ working with external Recruitment resource – Job centre, work programmes, Recruitment Agencies
- Experience in using Digital Recruitment platforms such as social media
- Experience in creating and maintaining recruitment statistics and reports
- Hold a Full UK driving licence
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & in-house CRM
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills