On-site Account Manager – Recruitment – Sheffield – £30k p/a – Exciting Opportunity! Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting for a talented On-site Recruitment Account Manager to join our busy team to be based in Sheffield, on site for one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has solid high volume recruitment experience, and can demonstrate a proven track record within the recruitment industry, specifically when it comes to Warehouse recruitment.
The role of an On-site Account Manager:
- Oversee the running of the on-site contract, including but not limited to:
- The overall supply of the flexible workforce
- The performance of the flexible workforce
- HR Process adherance (including Disciplinary actions, reporting and liaison with the HR Team)
- Building, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Overseeing all recruitment processes
- Adhering to all compliance requirements
- Reporting on performance, fulfilment and client KPIs
- Other duties to be discussed
The working hours of an on-site Account Manager:
- 40 hour working week
- Hours dependant on client requirement – To Be Discussed
You may have the opportunity to work additional hours during busier periods of the year, and when the business requires
What do we need from you to be an on-site Account Manager?
- You must have previous experience working within the industrial sector, doing High-Volume recruitment
- You will have previous Account Management experience
- You wil be polite, positive and have an excellent attitude to Employee Management
- You will be motivated to work on your own, and as part of a larger recruitment team
- You should be confident and able to communicate new ideas about existing processes, whilst adhering to company policy
- You should have local area awareness in relation to competitors, labour supply and general recruitment in the area
Why work for Nexus People as an on-site Account Manager?
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- You will be working within a busy, like minded team
- 28 days holiday a year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Great employee engagement – Employee of the Month, Free Team Nights out and much more!
If this sounds like an opportunity that is too good to miss (we can assure you, it really is!) then APPLY today! We will be in touch ASAP to discuss your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.