To work as part of the Property Management team in assisting the Principal Property Manager and Senior Property Managers in the south east zone with all aspects of management of the property portfolio. The Property Manager is a critical role supporting the Senior property managers management of sites and buildings within that area.
The activity will include supporting, and possibly leading, lease transactions (under supervision) to convert occupiers to a formal contract, actively managing head lease events, actively managing sub lease events, analysing asset management data for the buildings in the portfolio, and liaising with Customers, Clinical Commissioning Groups to strive towards managing an efficient and cost-effective portfolio that supports the needs of the client
Support will be given for the Property Manager to pursue the Assessment of Professional Competence to become a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
▪ Providing ongoing support in relation to the occupancy of the estate, advising Senior property managers and if required tenants as to the various responsibilities, obligations and covenants in accordance with their leases or policies if the occupier is undocumented.
▪ Liaising with valuers, agents and landlords to achieve best outcome on operational lease
▪ Supporting the attendance of Landlord and Customer meetings as necessary.
▪ Reviewing business rates invoices received by Superior Landlords and liaising with the central
Policy & Portfolio Management team.
▪ Reviewing and with the Policy & Portfolio team managing challenge of the service charge bills
received from Landlords.
▪ Supporting Senior property managers in building strong Customer relationships for occupiers within the portfolio ensuring customers are responded to timely and informatively.
▪ Assisting in the dealing of complaints, providing information to support an adequate response.
▪ Assist in ensuring all asset management data relating to the senior property managers portfolio is complete and accurate.
▪ Using Horizon, NAV, CoStar, Aconex and other systems available to actively manage data.
▪ Supporting the negotiation with Landlords in respect of new head leases.
▪ Assisting in the control of the Income and Expenditure for properties under the Senior property manager.
▪ Assisting in the development of annual budgets for the properties under the Senior property managers management and supporting billing activity to generate timely and accurate billing.
RICS accredited degree
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.