Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala, Philadelphia and Stockholm and together with over 700 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
Kambi has been awarded the Global Gaming Awards’ ‘Supplier of the year’ for two consecutive years, 2018 and 2019. We are also recognised by eGR as the industry’s ‘Platform of the year’ and ‘Supplier of the year’ in North America.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a talented Project Manager to grow our PM function.
This is a business change focused role leading medium and large projects spanning all operational functions in the business globally. You will be an ambitious and driven PM with a track record in managing multiple projects with cross functional teams. You will thrive in a complex and regulated environment. You will be the primary point of contact on matters relating to the project with visibility across the leadership team. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, balancing competing projects and managing stakeholder expectations.
The role reports to Head of Project Management within the Strategy Department.
- Project Management experience in a complex (ideally regulated) environment
- Manage all phases of project development in medium and large projects end-to-end from kick-off to go-live. Flair for the implementation phase – supporting and leading your team to execute changes to their business as usual through your tools and processes.
- Experience in different methodologies is key to adapt to the needs of your team
- Build a project team with multi-disciplinary team leaders across different geographies and cultures
- Ensure strong working relationships across Kambi are built rapidly and sustained through the project lifecycle. Ensure all global teams are fully engaged and expectations are being met.
- Ensure that all project organisation members understand their roles and responsibilities and are held accountable
- Ensure project objectives are met, whilst controlling for scope, budget and timelines
- Tracking projects and assessing risk and impact from implemented changes and appropriately manage escalation of issues to the correct stakeholders
- Demonstrate ability to lead and foster change within the business ensuring successful adoption of changes in the business and business outcomes are achieved
- Responsible for gathering and collating information about our business processes and systems.
- Analyse problems in terms of these process and systems; communicate and coordinate implementation of recommended solutions
- Manage client expectations by listening carefully to their needs and balancing requirements with ability to deliver
- Experience of engaging and managing 3rd party vendors to ensure the maximum outcomes are achieved
- Contribute to the evolution of project management processes to meet the needs of a growing organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Provide very strong leadership to your project team. Lead, engage and motivate your team to success
- Ability to manage multiple projects, working effectively as part of a team to drive projects and deliverables
- An eye for detail, ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and pragmatic approach
- Strong analytical and information gathering skills; with the ability to create solid yet simple project documents
- Strong focus on solutions rather than problems
- Able to move between taking a top-level overview of projects and being hands on with the detail as needed