PROCUREMENT MANAGER / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
Fantastic new role for a dynamic Procurement Manager to join a world-renowned organisation that is continuing to grow. A challenging yet rewarding career is guaranteed!
Rapiscan Systems are an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. We help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.Â
As the Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for managing all procurement and inventory control activities.
Whatâs on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
- Real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager:
- Plan and implement activities related to the timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions
- Ensure availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled
- Responsible for sourcing and supplying raw materials, utilities and outside services
- Coordinate with finance/accounting on matters involving inventory carrying costs
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive experience of Procurement from Purchasing to Sourcing activities
- Experience of working within an engineering and manufacturing environment
- Clear and proven experience of negotiation and managing multi $ agreements
- A proven track record of significant cost reduction of both Direct and Indirect commodities
- Continuous Improvement mind set with the ability to demonstrate process improvements
- Ability to develop and coach the Procurement team while providing support to the Supply Chain
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Project management capabilities
If you have the skills and passion we are looking for, apply for this Procurement Manager position now!