Lean Project Manager Customer Care
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone. Within this story we are looking for a Lean Project Manager who will be responsible for the continuous improvement and anchoring of processes within the framework of bpost’s contact centers.
Are these tasks and responsibilities for you?
- You support the Ops Managers with the help of Lean tools and expertise in project management.
- You actively participate in the analysis, design and implementation of process improvements in bpost contact centers with a view to a structural reduction of calls, more efficient processes in the back office, more efficient Knowledge Management processes, greater customer satisfaction, a simplification of the tasks for the employees and an optimal use of the tools.
- You manage the different phases in the projects to improve and anchor the internal processes of the contact centers.
- You introduce a Lean culture with the associated best practices, tools and processes.
As a Lean Project Manager you are a customer-focused team player with strong communication skills in Dutch, French and English. We would like to emphasize the things below:
- You have a Master’s or equivalent by experience
- You have at least five years of experience in a similar position
- You have knowledge of processes in contact centers
- You have a strong knowledge of project management
- A big plus for those who have experience with change management and / or have Lean practioner certificates, 6Sigma green belt or CAPM.
Just like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, a variable bonus, a function car, a net expense allowance, 27 leave days and many benefits with more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what really distinguishes us:
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. You are part of an international story at the same time, thanks to our many activities in Europe and Asia.
- You end up in a company that is undergoing complete change. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture are unique. And we will prove that.
- You can focus 100% on your job, with optimum support from all our internal services.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.