Land planning specialist/Land Manager
Salary/Rate: Negotiable depending on experience Car/Allowance, package and bonus
Location: Preston, Lancashire
I am currently recruiting for a Land planning specialist/Land Manager based in the Lancashire region on a permanent contract.
This is a fantastic role with a excellent career path, the role is not working for a direct developer but the ideal candidate will need to of worked in residential housing or in a land planning/acquisition environmentÂ
The Ideal candidate Must have a solid track record of Land acquisition with a secure history of experience for a reputable House builder or Construction, good Knowledge of the local area and take on this role with passion and determination to Acquire Land.
This is a exceptional opportunity with excellent career growth and working for a professional and leading company.
- To secure opportunities and convert preferred developer status into deliverable projects
- Where appropriate to identify and secure speculative land opportunities and convert opportunities into deliverable projects.
- Pro-actively identify and pursue partnership opportunities, and assess their suitability
- Pro-actively identify and pursue speculative land opportunities, and assess their suitability
- Negotiation and planning promotion of land and development opportunities (short and long term)
- Collation for information to assess viability
- Market research and initial appraisal work
- Preparation and progression of offers
- Negotiation and working with key stakeholders
- Planning Promotion
For more information please apply and we will be in touch or contact Jennifer on 07756 503 526/ 01925 39880