£30,000 – 35,000
The Bridge IT are recruiting for a motivated self-starter who relish being the lead contact for implementations with senior stakeholders within a large client base of significantly sized organisations. The Implementation Manger role requires excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to multi-task. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a wide range of clients across many different industries.
- Hybrid role consisting of both Project Management and Business/Process Analysis
- Stakeholder management of both internal colleagues and clients
- Management of the Project Lifecycle from start to end
- Ability to run client workshop and gather system requirements
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think on the spot
- Ability to analyse complex scenarios and provide simple solutions
- Have a history of working in software project delivery
- Knowledge of how a software development lifecycle works
- Have experience in being client/stakeholder facing
- Ability to confidently speak/present to groups of people
- Be flexible to work additional hours as and when required
- Ability to use own initiative and be pro active
- Have the hunger to take on additional responsibilities
Skills or experience
- Background of working in software delivery projects is essential
- MS Excel and data manipulation skills are preferable
- Procurement knowledge advantageous, but not expected or mandatory
- Be an enthusiastic and highly motivated team member
Due to the nature of the role, regular travel to client sites will be required so a full UK Driving Licence is essential.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to the email attached for immediate consideration.