Seeking Energetic, Craft Beer loving, General Manager for our Brewpub in Hoxton!
At Brewhouse and Kitchen, we work with fun and honest people, who LOVE BEER and relish the opportunity to look after our guests. It is important to us that our teams are happy, as happy people do amazing things.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a general manager to join our team at our Brewpub in Hoxton. This role would suit a Deputy General Manager looking to take their first Brewpub!
As GM of our Brewpub, you will be responsible for;
– Financial management and development of the business
– Recruiting, training and developing a guest focused and highly knowledgeable team
– Ensuring the business is safe and compliant
– Delivering an exceptional guest experience and growing the business by building rapport with all those that visit us
– Driving sales in the brewery
– Driving sales of the B&K academy
Primarily we are looking for a person that shares our values and has an interest in beer. It is important to us that you are result driven and have proven experience in shaping a high performing team. You will have experience in a service focused pub where food is a key revenue stream.
We hire people who want to grow, learn and develop and aspire to be part of something incredible. We always aim to raise our game and beat our personal best, we look for like-minded people to join our team. If this sounds good to you, and you fancy a challenge then get in touch!