Executive Branch Manager – Birmingham (£35-38k)
As an Executive Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and profitability of your very own operation while ensuring that we are providing first class experience. As an essential part of the team, you will be responsible for the development of your very own branch while driving profitability as you train and develop your staff. There salary will be £35-38k (dependent on experience) plus bonus. You will also be entitled to a company
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Complete performance reviews on all employees and hold regular meetings with the individuals to discuss strengths, weakness and opportunities
- Organize and facilitate weekly staff meetings to keep employees motivated and informed of business operations
- Creation and maintenance of a customer service culture – handle or assist in the resolution of customer service issues if other staff members are unable to.
- Ensure the effective process of all types of car rental transactions
- Understand cost control and achieve individual sales goals
- Uphold company standards and processes
- Increase the market penetration of the branch and increase revenue and profitability
- Build working relationships with all airport stakeholders
- Actively participate in the training, coaching, and mentoring of the Management Trainees, Rental Sales Agents, Return Agents and all other staff
- Work with local branches to create efficient working practices within the region
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours including weekends when required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value work that has direct customer contact
- 2 years of branch management experience required
- Must have 2-4 years of work experience in sales and customer service
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- You must have exceptional leadership skills and strong communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- You have exceptional English skills which allows you to be brilliant
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
Why Choose Sixt?
Awaiting you if you join us: an attractive, monthly basic salary + a performance-based bonus paid training sessions & further development opportunities employee terms for Sixt car hire employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. regular team events a team spirit & hands-on mentality and much more.
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it’s at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide – we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.