European Sales Manager (HEATING & COOLING) – West London, UK
(CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT EUROPEAN LANGUAGE SKILLS WITH BE OF PARTICULAR INTEREST – ESP. GERMAN, FRENCH OR DUTCH)
A new vacancy for a European Sales Manager with UK division of global manufacturer of high-efficiency systems for COOLING and HEATING air and water in residential, commercial and industrial environments. The company is currently seeking to appoint a pro-active, enthusiastic and experienced Sales Manager to help further grow and develop the business throughout Europe as well as supporting and keeping a good relationship with its Distributors.
As well as receiving a competitive salary, paid overtime, life assurance, contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and optional private medical insurance. You will work within a close knit autonomous team closely supported by the company’s technical and logistics teams.
* Maximize revenues from sales and increase sales of high-efficiency AIR CONDITIONING and HEATING equipment in Europe through the company’s Distributor Network.
* Develop new ideas for sales initiatives and channels in European markets though Partners.
* Develop good and solid relationships with Partners.
* Monitor Partner performance.
* Raise the company’s Products’ presence in markets.
* Manage negotiation of Distributorship Agreement, commercial contracts and pricing
* Analyze the possibility of appointments of new Partners and find possible candidates in the market (if new partners are needed).
* Manage and support sales representatives to achieve goals and targets with coaching and training.
* Managerial experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* European language skills would be beneficial.
* Strong commercial sales skills [with experience as a sales engineer selling air conditioning and/or refrigeration or heat pump systems].
* Commercial skills to review and negotiate distributorship agreements or commercial contracts.
* Technical knowledge of split systems, VRF systems or Heat Pumps would be advantage (but is not essential)
Educated to degree level with further education in refrigeration or air conditioning (knowledge of trade, associated laws and regulations would also be beneficial).
* Good IT skills [Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint as a minimum].
* Previous experience of working in a multi-cultural business environment would also be beneficial.