Quarter has a fantastic opportunity for an analytical and creative Digital Manager . The successful applicant will be working with our well established websites including Clifton Hotels as well as our newer websites Berkeley Suites, Square Works and Air360.
Who are we looking for as Digital Manager?
This would suit someone who has both an analytical and creative mind and who thrives on both the day to day marketing and seeing projects from early development through to completion.
- Full time – normal weekday office hours
- Clifton office location
Whatâs in it for you?
- A competitive package with generous performance-based quarterly bonuses
- 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Excellent development opportunities – both internally and externally
- Regular company social events with prizes for Individual and Team of the Quarter
- 20% discount in our restaurants
- Family and friends discount in our hotels
Our ideal Digital Manager will have:
- An analytical mind!
- A creative outlook â knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage
- Experience using a CMS, writing content and SEO
- Competent Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A confident and proactive management style
- Experience with developing marketing and communications strategies
As Digital Manager you would be responsible for:
- Overseeing the content and SEO of the CMS (Silverstripe) through strategic content creation
- Daily analysis of results using Google Analytics and report weekly to senior management for all of our websites
- Daily analysis of SEO rankings to inform any changes
- Using Google Webmaster tools (search console)
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders – work together to gather insights campaign strategy, ensure promotions are communicated throughout the business
- Ensuring that campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and to a consistently high standard.
- Develop and maintain understanding of databases and calendars to ensure adequate support for marketing initiatives
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Managing relationship with developers and writing briefs for any improvements
In return, you will:
- Have autonomy to lead your department but support from connected departments and senior management
- Be in an environment where you can develop your skills and contribute to the development of others
- Be joining a prominent and independent community of hospitality businesses within Bristol that offer fantastic promotional opportunities, as well as great discounts
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter via the link. The closing date for this position is Friday 27th September.