Do you have proven experience of leading a medium to large scale IT Service Delivery team?
Our Information Technology function provides innovative IT solutions across the Pennon Group which incorporates South West Water, Bournemouth Water and Viridor – delivering a first-class service for our internal & external customers and keeping our services running 24/7.
As one of the largest and most innovative IT teams in the South West, you will work alongside Developers, Security Analysts, Solution Architects and many more experts in their field. We have teams in IT Operations, Programme Delivery, Information Security, and Service Delivery ensuring we can meet the wide-ranging needs of the business, both now and in the future.
We are in an exciting time of expanding our team and working with the very latest technology, so it is a great time to join us!
What will you be doing?
The role of Deekside Regional Support Manager will instill a customer centric culture and lead the Deskside Regional team to deliver quality 2nd line support for all Group IT Services across the Pennon businesses, demonstrating our corporate values and behaviours.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you will lead your team to provide technical software, hardware and network support for all IT Customers nationally. The two crucial objectives of this role are:
- To respond to Group IT Customers, establishing a unified regional support team, and identifying opportunities to put the customer at the heart of the service we offer
- To manage operational performance across the Regional team, demonstrating accountability for satisfaction with the timely resolution of Deskside Regional Incidents and Requests.
This role is primarily based in Exeter; however, you will be expected to travel to other regions to support your team when necessary.
- Educated to degree level standard is essential
- ITIL foundation certificate in IT Service Management would be beneficial
- Experience in Service Level Management and process mapping
- Extensive and broad-based IT and business experience, delivering diverse corporate and operational IT services in a medium/large organisation
- Experience of operational management responsibilities, preferably in an IT function
- Experience of one or more IT Management standards (for example ITIL, COBIT, PRINCE2)
- Ability to exercise initiative, think innovatively, use problem-solving skills and make well-judged recommendations
- Experience with ITSM products
- Demonstrate a strong Customer Service orientation, taking ownership to ensure the effective resolution of questions, requests and issues by the appropriate team
- Full UK driving Licence and willingness to travel across our national portfolio
What can South West Water do for you?
In return for your hard work as our Deskside Regional Support Manager, we can offer a competitive salary of ÂŁ29,500 per annum dependent on skills and experience; plus, a range of benefits, working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment.
If you have the skills and experience to join our team as our IT Deskside Regional Support Manager, click apply today.
This needs to reflect the Person specification in the Role Profile for the Deskside Regional Support Manager.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.